§ 1. General provisions
2. The terms used in the Policy mean:
- Website: the website https://kucala-trans.com/;
- User: the entity using the publicly accessible Website;
- Owner: Kucala-Trans Team, 66 Lazurowa Street, 32-095 Poskwitów, NIP: PL6821674151.
- Cookies: text files, sent by the Website and stored on the User's terminal device, which the User uses while browsing the Website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a number;
3. The purpose of the Policy is, in particular:
- provide Users with privacy protection to the extent corresponding to the standards and requirements set out in the applicable legislation.
4. The Owner shall limit the collection and use of information concerning the Users to the necessary minimum required to provide services to them.
5. In order to gain full access through the Service to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the rules arising from the Policy.
6. The following legal provisions shall apply, among others:
- Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907 t.j. as amended);
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2017.1219 t.j. with amendments);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119 of 4.5.2016), together with Polish data protection regulations.
§ 2. Privacy and data protection
1. The data concerning the Users are processed by the Owner in accordance with the provisions of the law. The personal data of the Users obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the consent given by the User or the occurrence of another premise authorising the processing of the data according to the legislation, in particular the Regulation.
2. The Owner shall take special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently for the Clients and other data subjects;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organisational measures,
3. The Proprietor shall apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the risk of violation of the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
4. The Proprietor shall strive to systematically upgrade the applied IT, technical and organisational measures for the protection of such data, in particular the Proprietor shall ensure that the IT protection measures are updated to protect against viruses, unauthorised access and other threats emanating from the operation of the IT system and telecommunication networks.
5. Any User who has made his or her data available to the Owner in any way shall be provided by the Owner with access to the data and the exercise of other rights of the data subjects, in accordance with the legal provisions in force in this respect, including:
- the right to withdraw consent on the processing of their personal data;
- The right to information concerning their personal data;
- the right to control the processing of their data, including supplementing, updating, rectification, erasure;
- the right to object to processing or to restrict processing;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority and to exercise other legal remedies to protect their rights.
6. The Owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including through profiling, under the terms of the Regulation. In this case, the purpose of the Owner's activities is for marketing purposes or the need to personalise messages sent to Users (including tailoring information to the User's needs or expectations). The User has the right to object to such processing of his/her data - this objection can be expressed by sending a message to the Owner's address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The person having access to the personal data shall process them only on the basis of the Owner's authorisation or an agreement to entrust the processing of personal data and only on the Owner's instructions.
§ 3. Cookies
2. Cookies are used in order to:
- adapting the content of the Website to the User's preferences;
- optimising the use of the Website, in particular by recognising the User's terminal equipment,
- creating statistics,
- maintaining a User session,
- providing advertising content to the User.
3. Cookies may be placed in the Service User's terminal equipment.
4. The data collected is used to monitor and check how Users use the Website in order to improve the functioning of the Website providing a more efficient and seamless navigation.
5. Please note that in some cases, beyond the Owner's control, the software installed by the User on the terminal device used for web browsing (e.g. Internet browser) introduces the default storage of Cookies on the User's terminal device. Users may change their settings regarding Cookies at any time. These settings can be changed, inter alia, in such a way as to block the automatic setting of Cookies or to inform of their each time they are placed on the User's terminal equipment. Detailed information in this respect is available in the settings and instructions of the software (web browser).
6. The User may, at any time, disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in their Internet browser.
7. Changing the settings constitutes an expression of objection, which may cause future difficulties in the use of the Website. The complete deactivation of the option of accepting cookies will not mean that it will not be possible to view the content on the Website, with the exception of those whose access requires a login.
8. Failure to change the settings means that data will be placed on the User's terminal equipment (use of the Website will result in automatic placement of Cookies on the User's terminal equipment).
9. Data stored on the User's terminal equipment do not cause any configuration changes in the User's terminal equipment or in the software installed in this equipment.
10. the information on Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within the Service.
§ 4. Google Analytics (cookies)
1 Google Analytics uses the technology of "cookies", which are text files placed on your device, to enable Kucala-Trans Team to analyse the traffic sources and the way in which visitors use it.
2. Google collects the data obtained from the placement of cookies on your device on its servers and uses this information to create reports and provide other services related to the traffic and use of the Internet.
3. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where it is required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
4. This data is never combined with the data provided as referred to in paragraph § 6 and is only used for statistical analysis and system error correction mechanisms.
5. If you do not agree to cookies being placed on your device, you can block them by configuring your browser accordingly. You can find information on how to do this in the help files of your browser. Unfortunately, if you block Google cookies, we cannot guarantee the correct operation of https://kucala-trans.com/.
If you agree to Google cookies being placed on your device, but would like to delete them after visiting https://kucala-trans.com/, you can do so without any risk, and you will find information on how to do this in the help files of your internet browser.
§ 5. Cookies from the servers of Kucala-Trans Team partners
2. https://kucala-trans.com/ selects its business partners very carefully, but is not responsible for their cookie policies. We therefore recommend that you verify each of our partners for yourself and decide for yourself whether you wish to accept their cookies.
3. https://kucala-trans.com/ uses the scripts of the following partners:
- Automattic, Inc. the operator of Automattic.com, based in San Francisco USA.
- Facebook, Inc. operator Facebook.com, based in California USA.
If you do not agree to cookies being placed on your device, you can block them by configuring your web browser accordingly. You can find information on how to do this in the help files of your web browser. Unfortunately, if you block cookies, we cannot guarantee the correct operation of https://kucala-trans.com/.
§ 6. Newsletter subscription
1. If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it during the registration process or by placing an order, you only need to provide your e-mail address to which commercial information from the Administrator will be sent, which you can unsubscribe from at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the footer of each newsletter.
2. The data provided during subscription to the newsletter are processed by Kucala-Trans Team and the following entities:
- MailerLite, the operator of the MailerLite.com website
§ 7. Contact
1. https://kucala-trans.com/ (Kucala-Trans Team) contacts you using the e-mail address you have provided, and only in special situations do we use the telephone number you have provided.
3. if you wish to update or delete your personal data, unless you are unable or unwilling to do so yourself, please contact us at our email address email@example.com
§ 8. RODO
1. The administrator of the personal data is Kucala-Trans Team, 66 Lazurowa Street, 32-095 Poskwitów, NIP: PL6821674151. You can contact the Data Controller regarding data processing in writing by post to: 66 Lazurowa Street, 32-095 Poskwitów or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Supervisor, who can be contacted in writing via snail mail to: ul. Lazurowa 66, 32-095 Poskwitów or email: email@example.com.
3. Personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO, i.e. based on voluntary consent.
4. Cookies are used for: analytical purposes, including monitoring the number and type of visits to the website, collecting statistical data on the number of users and patterns of use of the website, including data on the IP number, device, time of the last visit to the website, maintaining user preferences, screen layouts, including the user's preferred language and country, improving the speed and efficiency of the website, and collecting data necessary to carry out transactions and purchases.
§ 9. Final provisions
1. The Policy has been adopted by order of the Proprietor and comes into force on 27.03.2023. The content of the Policy may be amended in the same manner.
2. Any deviation from the Policy must be in writing under pain of nullity.
3. The law applicable to the Policy shall be the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. In matters not regulated by the Policy, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.